Summer Day Camp Fees
¨ Full Time (40+ hours)
First Child $118.00
Second+ Child $98.00
¨ Part Time (min of 5 hours/wk)
First Child $2.95 per hour
Second+ Child $2.45 per hour
¨ Daily Rate of $30.00 per child per day
Summer Activity Fee
¨ $15.00 for one child
¨ $25.00 for two or more child
There will be some extra charges for field trips, please click here for our field trip flyer for more details.
Summer Registration Materials
Ages 3 to 12
Our Summer Program is open to everyone in the Oxford Hills Area as well as the surrounding areas. We serve children from Pre-k through 6th grade.
Children are encouraged to try many different types of activities. Each summer we create our curriculum around a theme that is both educational and fun.
This past summer, we worked with the kids on the 5 regions of the USA, through fun educational activities such as cooking, crafts, games and guess speakers/artists. Another activity that the children enjoy each summer is the Dragon Rider Readers Mobile Library which they read books to the children and they allow the children to check a book out of the library each week.
2013 Summer Camp Schedule
Our summer day camp is open for 10 weeks and below you will find the themes we will be focusing our activities, field trips and guest speakers around. For more information on what we will be doing during each week, click here.
- WEEK 1 JUNE 17-21 KEEPING KIDS SAFE
- WEEK 2 JUNE 24-28 WHAT'S COOKING
- Click here for specific activities scheduled during the month of June.
- WEEK 3/4 JULY 1-12 SPLISH.....SPLASH
- WEEK 5 JULY 15-19 WILDERNESS ADVENTURES
- WEEK 6 JULY 22-26 MAD SCIENCE
- WEEK 7 JULY 29-AUG 2 FUN & FITNESS
- Click here for specific activities scheduled during the month of July.
- WEEK 8 AUGUST 5-9 WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE
- WEEK 9 AUGUST12-16 "BUILDING" MEMORIES
- WEEK 10 AUGUST 19-21 MUSIC FESTIVAL
- Click here for specfic activities scheduled during the month of August.
We will be closed this summer on the following days:
- July 4 - Independence Day Holiday
- August 26 & August 27 - Oxford SACC Staff Days
Field Trip Schedule
Below is a list of the placed the children will either be traveling to on a school bus or having a walking field trip. To see more details on the field trips, please click here.
- Thursday, June 27 - Hannaford Supermarket
- Tuesday, July 2 or 5 - Pismo Beach
- Monday July 8 - Portland Children's Museum
- Thursday, July 11 - Range Pond State Park
- Monday, July 15 - USM Planetarium
- Friday, July 19 - SACC Family Camp Outing
- Thusday, August 1 - Summer Field Day at the Gouin Athletic Complex
- Friday, August 2 - The Big Adventure Center
- Tuesday, August 6 - Harvest Hill Farms
- Friday, August 9 - York Wild Animal Kingdom
- Wednesday, August 21 - Seadog Baseball Game
We will also be going on the following trips but no actual day is set yet:
- Hiking Field Trips
- Moore Park Summer Concert Series
- Repsonsible Pet Care - Tour of New Facility
- Other Pismo Beach Walking Trips